Madison Valley Medical Center (MVMC) has an opening for an Occupational
Therapist. We are seeking an Occupational Therapist whose primary role
is providing outpatient occupational therapy, rehab services to transitional
care program, and helping patients develop, recover and maintain daily
living and work skills.
- Perform and document initial and ongoing assessments of patient’s
condition including type and frequency of treatment
- Design and implement a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified
and involves the healthcare team as well as the patient/family
- Educate and counsel patients and families regarding treatment plans and progress
- Plan and/or assist with patient discharge from therapy services
- Provide information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment
and support resources.
• Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
• Current state OT license required.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider certification.
• Experience in Acute IP rehabilitation setting
• Critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive
judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision.
MVMC offers competitive pay, varied case load and a full benefits package
including: health, dental, vision, life and disability.
Interested applicants should visit our website at
www.mvmedcenter.org/careers for more information and to submit an application and resume.