The Madison Valley Medical Center actively engages in recruitment efforts
regardless of current needs. Individuals interested in advancing their
career in health care should submit a cover letter and resume to the Madison
Valley Medical Center.
Employment Application – Adobe Format
Employment Application – Microsoft Word Format
MVMC is currently seeking a Cleaning Specialist to work full-time in our
medical center- starting salary $11 an hour + benefits. Cleaning Specialists
are responsible for sustaining a sterile environment in all areas of the
hospital. Cleans and sanitizes horizontal and vertical surfaces as directed.
We offer great benefits to all our full-time employees and their families
including: medical, dental, and eye care insurance; as well as, life insurance
and 401K retirement plan.
- Monitors building to ensure a neat and clean presentation and safe environment.
- Performs various routine cleaning and maintenance activities to include
sweeping and mopping of all solid surface flooring and vacuuming of carpeted areas.
- Cleans restrooms to include disinfecting toilets, sinks, tub-showers and floors.
- Dusts all horizontal surfaces, as well as, dusts and washes windows and
- Transports trash, linens and biohazardous waste to appropriate area using
- Ensures all cleaning supplies for entire facility are ordered and maintained
at appropriate levels, safely stored and labeled.
- Stocks and restocks closets, carts, supply room, patient and non-patient areas.
- Maintains patient/employee confidentiality.
- Utilizes appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
- Maintains and empties sharps containers throughout the building.
- Ability to read,comprehend and write simple verbal and written instructions,
short correspondence and memos.
- 3 Years previous housekeeping experience, preferably in a health care setting.
- Must be able to stand and walk for periods up to 6 hours frequently.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl frequently during a six hour shift.
- Must be able to lift, push, or pull up to 45 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to climb step ladders occasional.
To apply for this position, please complete an
Employment Application and your application along with your resume to email:
email@example.com. For more information regarding this position contact Brand McBride at
682-6862 ext. 1234
Registered Nurse- Night Shift
Madison Valley Medical Center is currently seeking a full-time Registered
Nurse to work the night shift. Under general supervision the Registered
Nurse is expected to plan and implement nursing processes of assessment,
evaluation, and execute clinical skills in the promotion of health. RN
is expected to incorporate evidence-based nursing practices consistent
with national standards. RN will assume great responsibility and accountability
for the quality of nursing care rendered. It is expected that RN will
direct the activities of nursing and ancillary caregivers while maintaining
standards of professional care.
Full-Time: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Montana State License as an RN
- Experience and competency to work in an Emergency Department setting
To apply for this position, please complete an Employment Application which
can be found at www.mvmedcenter.org and submit your resume to
Madison Valley Medical Center is seeking an experienced full or part time
Physical Therapist to provide care to our expanding patient base. We are
a critical access hospital and rural health clinic located in SW Montana.
Candidate must be licensed and nationally certified. Individual must be
motivated to seek challenges, work well with others in a fast-paced environment,
and be comfortable working with varying degrees of oversight. Practice
is fully electronic and proficient computer skills are required.
MVMC provides a mix of outpatient and inpatient physical therapy services.
The case load is about 75% outpatient and 25% inpatient/acute care/swing bed.
To apply for this position, complete an Employment Application and submit
your resume to