To recover after surgery or out of town hospitalization, the hospital offers
a Swing Bed Program allowing you to get the best care closer to home.
Our hospital features 16 acute care nursing beds which are positioned for
maximum exposure to the Madison Range.
Other services include:
- Recovery and Rehabilitation Services
- Out Patient IV Therapy
- Wound Care
MVMC hospital can boast a high nurse to patient ratio. All of our Registered
Nurses are Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified, as well as,
being Basic Life Support (BLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS),
and Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) certified. Rest assure you are in
Download Medical Records Request
What to Bring?
- All current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Medication list
- Physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- Advance directives, living will, if you have one
- A payment method for deductibles and co-payments (Financing is also available)
- Television in each room
- Telephones in each room (dial 9+ the area code and number)
- Wireless Internet services- patients and visitors can access the internet
General Visiting Hours
General 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Enter through main lobby entrance on the
south side of the hospital.
If you need to enter the hospital after 5:00 P.M., please do so through
the Emergency Care Center entrance located on the north side of the hospital.
Visitor's Lounges / Waiting Rooms
There is a specially-designated visitor’s lounge in the inpatient unit:
A visitors’ lounge/waiting room in the main lobby (south entrance):
Radiology/ER/Laboratory visitors/waiting room near the North Entrance:
- The Gift Shop/Kiosk is operated by the active members of our hospital auxiliary.
- Located in the front lobby of the hospital, south entrance.
- Hours 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- All proceeds donated to patient care.