The Madison Valley Medical Center actively engages in recruitment efforts regardless of current needs. Individuals interested in advancing their career in health care should submit a cover letter and resume to the Madison Valley Medical Center.
- Part Time Day/Night Nurse Aide - Admitting Clerk
- • Fulfilling the duties of a certified nursing assistant
- • Fulfilling the task of admitting and registering new patients in the hospital
- Candidate Should Possess:
- • A solid understanding of medical terminology
- • Have good customer service skills, computer skills, phone experience, and good written/verbal communication skills
- • This position will adhere to all policies, procedures and, regulations to ensure patient safety and compliance. Attention to detail is essential. This position requires a self-directed individual with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- • A positive attitude and exceptional communication skills are key components to success for this position
- Full Time Desktop Support & Systems Administrator
- Job and Work Description:
• Diagnosing and resolving PC technical issues• Records, tracks, escalates and updates events through established systems• Computer configuration and set up of standard PC, laptop and mobile devices• Application installation/troubleshooting• Follows established process and procedures to plan, install, test, and implement computer system hardware or software technologies• Understand network topologies• Provide "smart hands" support for infrastructure devices, servers and conference room AV equipment• Microsoft Office Support - Able to troubleshoot and resolve issues with a focus on Word, Excel (Advandced Functions) and Outlook
Candidate Must Possess:• Some experience using and supporting computers in a home or professional environment• The ability to study computer related documentation to learn how the systems function• The ability to use internet searches and read forum posts to find appropriate solutions• A professional who is able to prioritize workload and maintain a positive relationship with various personalities• Ability to converse and communicate appropriately with all levels of the organization• Ability to maintain professional appearance and behavior• Strong customer service skills including written and verbal communications• Candidate must be detail oriented and self-motivating (a strong work ethic)• Substantial on-the-job training will be provided, in addition to work time for reading manuals and working on test equipment• The Successful Candidate Must Also Possess:• Successful completion of a background security check and drug screening• High School Diploma or equivalent• The ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds• Have reliable transportation
- Job and Work Description: