Working at Madison Valley Medical Center
Benefits currently offered to our eligible employees for the current benefit year:
- Employer Sponsored Employee Health Insurance.
- Employer Sponsored Long-Term Disability Coverage.
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Coverage.
- Earned Time Benefit.
- Earned Sick Leave.
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account.
- On-Call Pay & Shift Differential.
- Optional Dependent Health Insurance.
- Optional Dental, Vision & Life Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
- 401k Savings Plan-Employer Match.
Madison Valley Medical Center Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Madison Valley Medical Center will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Madison Valley Medical Center does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
Please review our current job postings below. If you are interested in applying for a position, please fill out our official online job application located at the bottom of each job posting.
Madison Valley Medical Center will maintain your application for as long as legally required. Upon submitting your application, we will take every effort to review it for proper consideration. If your qualifications meet the current needs of Madison Valley Medical Center, our Human Resources Department will contact you.
Madison Valley Medical Center is committed to providing a safe, efficient, and productive work environment for all employees. To help ensure a safe and healthful working environment, each applicant to whom an offer of employment has been made will be required as a condition of employment to undergo a substance test. Applicants will be asked to read the policy and sign a Pre-Employment Offer and Consent to Drug Screening.
If an open position is not currently available, we will maintain your application for six months and consider it for future openings. If you meet the qualifications of the position and are selected for an interview, Human Resources Department will phone or e-mail you.
Thank you for your interest in Madison Valley Medical Center.
- Accounting Associate is a full-time position working Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM. The position reports to the CFO and is responsible for performing accounts payable, invoicing, payroll, and general accounting functions in an efficient and effective manner. Maintains all necessary procedures related to accounts payable. We are willing to provide training to the "right" candidate. This is an EXCELLENT opportunity to work in health care and in a fast-paced work environment. Join our team and make a difference.
Patient Access Coordinator is a full-time position reporting to the Clinic Manager.The position is responsible for registering patients, receive phone calls, and assist in the coordination and admissions of patient accounts as they relate to all functions from billing through payment. This is an EXCELLENT opportunity to work in health care and in a fast-paced work environment. Join our team and make a difference.
Live in Ennis, MT
In the heart of southwest Montana, Ennis is a hub for the surrounding communities and visitors to our area. Dozens of businesses provide plenty to do for residents and tourists alike. Our community features endless outdoor recreation opportutniites, as well as easy access to groceries, library, movie theater, and restaurants.