Hours & Contact
Visiting Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
About the MVMC Hospital
MVMC boasts a low nurse to patient ratio. All of our Registered Nurses are Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified, as well as being Basic Life Support (BLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) certified.
Other Services Include:
- Recovery and rehabilitation services
- Outpatient IV therapy
- Wound care
- What should I bring with me for my hospital stay?
- • All current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- • A photo ID
- • Medication list
- • Physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- • Advance directives, living will, if you have one
- • A payment method for deductibles and co-payments (financing is also available)
- What amentities are available in my hospital room?
- • Television in each room
- • Telephones in each room (dial 9+ the area code and number)
- • Wireless internet services—both patients and visitors can access the internet
- What are hospital visiting hours?
- General visiting hours are Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. Please enter through the main lobby entrance on the south side of the hospital.
- Is there an after hours entrance?
- If you need to enter the hospital after 5 pm, please do so through the Emergency Care Center entrance located on the north side of the hospital.
- Are there visitor's lounges/waiting areas?
- There are three separate waiting areas arranged for the specific needs of our visitors:
- • Specially-designated visitor’s lounge in the inpatient unit
- • Visitors’ lounge/waiting room in the main lobby (south entrance)
- • Radiology/ER/laboratory/patient and visitors waiting room near the north entrance
- Is there a gift shop?
- No, sadly we do not have a gift shop.