Hours & Contact
Open Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Phone: 406-682-6645 | Fax: 406-682-5628
About the MVMC Laboratory
Our laboratory provides outpatient diagnostic laboratory testing for all people, regardless of where their healthcare provider’s office is located.
We do require a written or faxed order from any licensed caregiver for any testing. The order must include the patient's name, date of birth, test to be performed, the diagnosis for the tests and the contact information from the health care practitioner. Upon completion, the results will be sent to the ordering provider.
Most routine laboratory tests are done at Madison Valley Medical Center allowing for timely results. Our experienced and well-qualified laboratory staff provides testing for all patients in the hospital and the ER around the clock.
Common Laboratory tests are performed on-site, all others available through a variety of reference labs.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield member facility
- Medicare and state licensed
- State and federally licensed medical technologist available 24/7
Some of the services offered:
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- Premarital testing
- Paternity sample collection
- Chain of custody urine drug collection and alcohol screening
- Insurance physical blood drawing